KJA consistently grows year after year and we are looking for great people who want to be part of that growth. Apply to join us today!
- Possess an Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent; and/or
- Have industry experience in the service or installation of elevators and escalators
- Fresh engineering graduates are also welcome!
- Possess industry experience in the inspection of elevators and escalators, and
- Hold a QEI or TSSA Class F license or equivalent
General Key Responsibilities:
- Assists clients with elevator and escalator issues and management
- Completes various types of inspections and prepare reports
- Maintains up to date knowledge of elevator codes and technology
- Performs design, procurement and project management services for elevator upgrades and installations
- Attend to meeting with clients, vendors and contractors
What can KJA offer:
- Great work environment with a strong supportive team
- Competitive pay and incentive compensation
- Benefits and vastly flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing national consulting firm
- Avenues for learning, training, and certification for advancement
Apply to join us today!