Elevator and Escalator Consulting Engineers
KJA Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
KJA highly values the safety and well being of our employees and clients. During these difficult times, we enacted our business continuity plan we had in place in the event of a pandemic. KJA had carefully considered each possibility and had ensured that both our employees have the ability to serve our clients, and our clients to continue to receive all the necessary services from us.
KJA remains open to handle all regular services to our clients. Due to the COVID-19 raising to a state of a pandemic, the following changes became active to ensure the safety of our consultants, staff, and clients:
Employee Health and Safety
- All employees are working from home and will continue to schedule inspections in coordination with the client's comfort level to ensure safety of all parties.
- Employees are expected to stay home if they exhibit cold or flu like symptoms for a minimum of 14 days and seek medical attention accordingly. The consultant will not be attending sites in this circumstance, if they have recently returned from international travel, or have been exposed to suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- All reguarly scheduled and upcoming meetings will be conducted via conference call. Should an in-person meeting be requested, we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- All inspections that require travel outside of the consultant's local office locations are temporarily deferred and all air travel suspended
Impact to Clients
- Inspections will continue in coordination with the client's comfort level.
- Meetings will continue as scheduled via conference calls. Should an in-person meeting be requested, it will be evaluated on a case by case basis prioritizing the well being of all parties.
- In the event your regular KJA contact becomes unavailable, several alternate consultants are available to assist to ensure continuity of services.
- We encourage clients to submit payments via EFT for timely processing. Please forward an EFT form to firstname.lastname@example.org for our accounting team to process.
We thank you for understanding and cooperation during these difficult times. We wish our clients and their tenants good health and we look forward to continue serving them.